LOWONGAN KERJA AGUSTUS “09
Bank Internasional Indonesia is one of the largest banks in Indonesia with an international network that comprises 250 branches and over 725 BII’s ATMs across Indonesia, and also connected with more than 20,000 ATMs under ATM PRIMA, ATM BERSAMA, ALTO, CIRRUS and Singapore’s DBS/POSB Bank ATM network, as well as a banking presence in Mauritius, Mumbai and the Cayman Islands.
With a total customer deposit base of Rp44 trillion and Rp57 trillion in assets, BII provides full range of financial services through its branch and ATM network, phone banking and internet banking channels. BII is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BNII) and is active in SME/Commercial, Consumer and Corporate banking. BII provides products and services to medium and commercial size enterprises and individuals with credit cards, mortgages, deposit, lending, and wealth management services. Corporate clients are provided with services in trade finance, cash management, lending, custody, and foreign exchange.
To support our operational banking business, we are currently inviting talents who seek new challenges to apply for:
Sales Executive (SE)
- Minimum S1 Degree from any discipline
- Minimum GPA 2, 75
- Having experience as marketing staff from banking or any financial industry would be an advantage
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Having wide networking and target oriented
- Maximum age 28 years old
How to Apply
Interested candidates are welcome to send their comprehensive resume together with recent photograph indicating SE in the subject line to: HRM-Rel@bankbii.com
Established in 1990, PT Gemabangun Pronaperkasa engaged in Machinery, Material for Electronics and Telecommunication Industry. We started in dealing with agency items, introducing latest products/services to customers.
In 1995 we started to make Fixtures and Function Testers. Through our continuous R&D, we keep improving our products and create New Items & New Technology.
We aim to utilize state of the art technology as well as our own developed technology to achieve high efficiency. In doing so, we work closely with our principles and customers.
Our mission is to bring/create more useful products for the customers which in turn will improve welfare of the society.
We are a fast growing Telecommunication Company in Jakarta. Inviting professionals to fulfill challenging position:
Sales Engineering Staffs
(For Electronics Industries Division and Telecomunication Industries Division)
- Male/Female max 35 years
- Min D3 Electronic/Electrical/Telecommunication Engineering or Business/ Marketing
- Min 2 years relevant sales experience in selling Technical/Industrial items with basic customer base
- Having Driving License SIM A/C
- Able to communicate in English and Computer(MS Office)literate
- Able to work as a team player with high creativity & initiative strong drive, work under pressure
- Good communication Skill and able to do presentation.
To maintain and create relationships with existing and new customers. Developing market, to promote and sell the existing standard products or custom made products. To gain customers’ requirement and provide technical solution (backed up by our technical team) based on their needs.
Negotiating orders and expedite purchase orders.
Please send your complete CV with latest photo and expected salary, not later than August 20, 2009 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Semen Andalas Indonesia a subsidiary of world leader in cement manufacturing and building material having its operation in Aceh, North Sumatra, Riau and Batam invites you to join our team to be based in Lhok Nga-Plant, Aceh as:
Central Control Room – Operator (Code: CCR)
Reports to Shift Leader under Pyro & mill engineer who report to Production Manager, the candidate is responsible:
- To compliance of health, safety and environment (HSE) measures and policies
- To operate, monitor and control equipment from Control Room to meet optimum production and defined quality target
- To Coordinate with other departments to ensure continuous and smooth operation of the cement plant
- To ensure the production equipment is well maintained and kept in good operating condition based on Standard Operating Procedure
- To log summary of events into computerized system in Control Room
- Must possess at least Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Degree in Science with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics as subjects
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Kiln Control Room operator in Cement Plant
- Should have extensive experience in the principles, operation and trouble shooting of kilns, vertical &tube mills and roller press
- Should have good knowledge in refractory applications
- Should have good knowledge of industrial Safety standard and Plant facilities
- Computer literate for MS windows; Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs. AutoCad will be preferred
- Young (not more 30 years old), energetic person, Fluent in English, and Bahasa Indonesia is preferred
- Core Competencies: Integrity and Values, Teamwork and Cooperation, Driving for results, Customer focus
- Functional Competencies: Information seeking, Analytical thinking.
Qualified candidates are invited to forward your application with full resume, recent photograph, not later than August 6, 2009 to: email@example.com
Note: Please put the job code in the subject of your application
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further selection process
The Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings Ltd. (“APRIL”) is one of the world’s leading pulp and paper companies. The company is headquartered in Singapore and has its main production operations in Indonesia and China. APRIL Indonesia situated on a 1,750 hectare site at Pangkalan Kerinci, near Pekanbaru in Riau Province, Sumatra. APRIL operations include pulp and paper mills, an integrated chemical plant, and a power plant that generates all the energy for the complex, mostly from bio-fuel.
The Kraft pulp mill is the biggest single-site pulp mill in the world with a capacity of 2 million tons per year. The paper mill has one of the world’s fastest fine paper machines, with a designed maximum speed of 1,500 meters per minute, with a capacity 750,000 tons per year.
The flagship APRIL paper product is PaperOne™, a range of premium quality office paper designed for the most demanding printing and copying tasks.
For further information on APRIL, please refer to : http://www.aprilasia.com
Procurement Unit Manager
- Coordinating and developing the necessary suppliers list on all category of purchasing.
- Managing the Purchase Order within the projected budget.
- Supervising and liaising with direct subordinate to ensure smooth supply for end user.
- Reviewing performance of Purchase Order and identifying strategy and remedial action to improve the performance.
- Reviewing and establishing alternative sources of key suppliers.
- Training and developing staff le to work independently and effectively in meeting defined department goal.
- Monitoring and enforcing all related disciplinary and defining policy/ procedure that governed the procurement activity
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma with 8 years experience in purchasing and having supervisory experience.
- Good communication skill in English.
- Preferably having knowledge in pulp or paper process.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Willing to work at Pangkalan Kerinci, Pekanbaru, Riau.
If you interested to join us, please submit your CV soonest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spire Research and Consulting is Asia’s leading market research firm specialising in strategic research addressing market entry and growth challenges. With offices in China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Korea, Singapore and the United States, we deliver customized research reports on key industries in 15 countries across the Asia-Pacific. Spire’s clients include 23 Global Fortune 500 companies as well as Government agencies in 10 countries. Providing expert analysis on today’s markets and business trends, we help our clients identify and exploit major growth opportunities.
Spire is seeking applications for the following position in our Indonesia team :
Description: As a member of Spire’s Indonesia team, you will work with Spire Associates in 15 Asia-Pacific countries to develop Market Environment Research reports by handling data collection and analysis. You will manage internal and external resources to meet project objectives, as well as contribute to the analysis and development of strategic recommendations.
The position requires strong analytical skills, good general business knowledge, detail orientation and organizational acumen. You should have a keen interest in business-oriented research and consulting.
- 1 year experience in research, sales & marketing activities. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to try filling in for the position
- Fluently in English
- Good personality & interpersonal relationship
- A team work player
- Strong analytical & fact finding (field research) skills
- Familiar with basic Microsoft and related tools (PowerPoint, word, excel) as a minimum requirement
Besides offering a competitive remuneration package, Spire is deeply committed to training and continuous learning in order to further personal and professional growth. Joining Spire’s dynamic and experienced team, successful candidates can expect a stimulating work experience.
Please send your full resume, photo, contact details, application letter and expected salary to the following address by email, email@example.com, to PT Spire Indonesia.
Please submit your application to no later than August 20, 2009. Only selected candidates will be short listed.
// Kamadjaja Logistics is one of the local Logistics pioneers in Indonesia with 41 years experience focused in supply chain, providing Customers with competitive advantage through proven and effective solutions.
We have one of the largest networks of (65,000 sqm.–12 DCs and over 200destinations points) all over Indonesia which is the biggest archipelago in the world with more than 17,000 islands. Unlike other big countries and continents, Indonesia is unique. It requires multimodal transport experience and understanding of the local nuances and culture of the different provinces.
We serve some of the world’s best global brands in across almost all industries. We handle raw material, finish goods and dangerous goods.
COMMERCIAL SENIOR MANAGER (CSM)
Reporting to the Commercial VP,
The candidate will have the responsibility to ensure all administration and operational activities are well managed according to standard operating procedures
With Requirements as Follow:
- Male or Female maximum 40 years old
- Minimum S1 degree major in Accounting / Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in managerial or 3 years in similar position
- Preferable having experience in logistics, shipping and trucking company
- Good knowledge in costing & pricing method and logistic field
- Excellent in leadership, communication and negotiation skill
- Team work oriented, assertive and strong integrity
- Computer literate, fluent in English
- Preferably Mandarin spoken
Main duties are:
- Responsible to set up budget plan, calculate cost price to fulfill sales request and provide costing analysis and report
- Responsible to provide shipping, trucking, warehousing and suppliers as company needs
- Ensure competitive advantage for purchasing services
- Analyze supplier performance periodically
- Establish and maintain relationship with all suppliers
Complete your application letter with resume, references, recent photograph and contact number with position code as email subject not later than 25 August 2009 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wincor Nixdorf is one of the world’s leading providers of IT solutions and services to retailers and retail banking. Our extensive portfolio is centered around optimizing business processes at banks and retail companies. It is aimed mainly at cutting costs and complexity and improving service to the end customer. We leverage know-how from our core business with banks and retailers to diversify into related sectors. These include postal and lottery companies and hospitality and service station chain operators.
Footprint in about 100 countries
Wincor Nixdorf has a presence in about 100 countries, with its own subsidiary companies in 41 of these. A total of more than 9,000 employees work at the Group. We are the leader in Europe and the number 3 in the world for programmable electronic POS systems (EPOSs) and the number 2 in Europe and worldwide for automated teller machines. We have production facilities at Paderborn, Germany, and in Singapore, Shanghai and Sao Paolo.
We are looking for the best people to join our elite software team to be involved in the development and support of our innovative banking software solutions. Currently we have a vacancy for the following position :
Scope of Work:
- Pre sales support in product presentation and consulting
- Software design, development and maintenance
- Technical support for installation and customization
- Support for system integration and user acceptance test
- Preparation of user manual and technical documentation
- Have a bachelor degree from reputable university with computer science or related backgrounds
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills with strong interest in detail
- Dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work under pressure
- Able to work independent and as part of a team
- Hard worker, self starter and self learner with great interest in exploring new technologies
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Willing to travel overseas
- At least 2 years intensive programming experience in Java, J2EE and application servers
- Working experience in developing and/or maintaining enterprise solution
- Experience with enterprise financial/banking software solution would be a great advantage
Interested candidates must send their application with a complete resume with a recent photograph to: email@example.com
Please put the current and expected salary in the resume.
All application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
PT Charoen Pokphand Indonesia as one of the world-class leaders in agro-food industry with its core businesses activities include animal feed manufacturing, chicken breeding, aquaculture farming and poultry processing is looking for candidate to join our team in the following position:
Quality Control Staff
- Male or Female, 21-30 years old
- Bachelor degree in Food Technology / Food Engineering / Food Microbiology. Fresh graduate are welcome
- Willing to work in field/ Duck Slaughter House and laboratory
- Have ability to organize training
- Able to work in a team and eager to learn
- Willing to be placed in Sawangan, Depok
Please submit your application, cv and recent photos (4×6) before August 19, 2009 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Multi Adiprakarsa Manunggal (‘KARTUKU’) is a full-service electronic payment network infrastructure provider, providing sales, leasing, rental, and maintenance of card and non-card based payment processing systems to banking customers and merchants. PT Multi Adiprakarsa Manunggal is rapidly growing and expanding its branch offices to truly become a nationwide service provider, with headquarters located in Jakarta.
HR OFFICER (HRO)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct psycho tests, interpretation and giving recommendation based on the results.
- Conduct training starts from TNA until training evaluation.
- Produce and submit a monthly recruitment report.
- Arrange job specification and up date organizational chart.
- Assist with the HR Administration process.
- Male/Female max. 28 years old.
- Psychologists, with minimum 1 year experience but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Deep understanding in all HR fields (recruitment, personnel administration, training, and organization development) & Labor Law
- Familiar with Psychological test administration for employee recruitment
- Good knowledge about recruitment tools and interviewing skills.
- Fluent in English and computer literate (HR System).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work effectively with a wide range of diverse people.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Positive mind set, highly motivated with strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
If you meet the above criteria, you are invited to submit a detailed resume (please indicate your current salary and expected salary) to:
Jalan Sungai Gerong No. 7
Or alternatively, you can send your application to: email@example.com<
Please indicate our reference code in the subject header of your email or in the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Gunung Sewu Group is one of the biggest investment and management group of unconsolidated companies in Indonesia. Gunung Sewu Kencana has 3 core businesses; agribusiness, property and life insurance as well as several other investment portfolios, ranging from mining, information technology and manufacturing.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are willing to take increased responsibilities and challenges to be groomed to be future leaders in our group of companies.
- Female, max. age 27 years old.
- Attractive appearance is a must.
- Graduated from Secretarial Academy or S1 in any field.
- Min. exp. 2 – 3 years in the same position.
- Fluent in English is a must, ability to converse in Mandarin both oral & written is a plus.
- Independent and able to perform multitasking.
- Detail oriented, able to perform and deliver tasks on time.
- Pleasant personality & possesses good communication skill.
- Willing to be placed on a contract basis.
Please visit our website at http://www.gunungsewu.com.
If you feel this challenging assignment is just what you are looking for, please submit your application with CV including current and expected salaries with recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
International SOS is the world’s leading provider of medical assistance, international healthcare, security services and outsourced customer care. The company was founded in Indonesia in 1984 and now employs over 4,000 people worldwide, with offices in over 65 countries.
The company is aiming to accelerate the growth of the business across Indonesia. We are looking to appoint dynamic new talent to join our company in the following role:
We require Health analyst to help us service our current customers and grow our business with them. In this challenging role you will develop partnerships with current customers, understand their changing needs and help them find International SOS solutions to address their company issues.
Key Skills / Qualities:
- Health Analyst Academy Degree with additional intensive knowledge and skills.
- Experiences in automatic immuno analyzer & Clinical pathology laboratory and also another Laboratorial issues.
- Good command of both written and verbal English
- Able to handle multiple task and stress
- Must work well in team as well as able to effectively deliver resluts individually
- A team work player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature and pleasant personality with a strong personal drive
- Literate in common computer software, data analysis and scientific reporting
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Please explain in your CV how your qualifications meet the Key Skills/Qualities mentioned above.
PT. Asih Eka Abadi (International SOS)
E-mail : email@example.com
To learn more about us please visit to http://www.internationalsos.com
1 Komentar »
- Antena Grid
- Antena yagi
- Berbagi Pengalaman
- Berita IT
- Berita kesehatan
- Domain Free
- Harga Laptop
- Jadwal kereta
- Jual Tower
- Macam2 Tulisanku
- NanoStation 5
- PCI Wireles
- Radio AP Indoor/Outdoor
- Routerboard Mikrotik
- Seputar Olah Raga
- USB Wifi
- Wajan Bolic